Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is there ever a middle?

Oct. 29, 2009

Where is the middle?

Where do we go from here. Everyone always says that life is like a roller coaster, one part you’re up and the next you are down. How about that middle part when you’re weightless and still fear the falling part? When does that part exist? I just seems that life has a funny way of either building you up to the highest point, or dropping you so low to the bottom, you feel like you’ve been falling forever.
Almost a year from today, I was probably the happiest person. I was charismatic, energetic, motivated, and somewhat confident for once. I was on that roller coaster slowly ascending. Just with each passing day, I felt like I was indestructible, I had someone special in my life. Finally someone that understood me, someone I could share everything with, someone I could love and care for. But I guess when you give your all, sometimes that just isn’t enough for people.
For months, my roller coaster was stuck. Stuck at the top of that highest peak waiting to come barreling down. I just didn’t expect it to fall so fast. As I’m speeding down that track, I feel like one thing is leading to another, and all the sudden the brakes are gone and the car is out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment